डॉल केक बनवण्यासाठी लागणारे साहित्य
• १ १/२ कप दूध
• १ कप पिठीसाखर
• ३~४ थेंब व्हॅनिला इसेन्स
• ३/४ कप तेल
• ३ कप मैदा
• २ कप हेवी व्हिपिंग क्रिम
• २~३ थेंब व्हॅनिला इसेन्स
• १/२ कप पाणी
• ३~४ चमचे साखर
• खायचा लाल रंग
• थोडेसे रंगीत स्प्रिंकल्स
• थोडेसे सिल्व्हर बॉल्स
Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
मधुराजरेसिपी चे मसाले ऑर्डर करण्यासाठी इथे क्लीक करा - https://amzn.to/2Cq0jz4
किंवा ९१३६८२२२२४ या नंबर वर व्हॉटसऍप मेसेज करा
#EasyDollCake #DollCakeTutorial #NoPipingBag #NoNozzle
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
• 1 1/2 cup Milk
• 1 cup powdered Sugar
• 3~4 drops Vanilla essence
• 3/4 cup Oil
• 3 cups Maida
• 1 1/2 tsp Eno fruit salt
• 1/2 tsp Milk
• 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
• 2~3 drops Vanilla essence
• 1/2 cup Water
• 3~4 tsp Sugar
• Red food color
• Few colored Sprinkles
• Few Silver balls
• Take milk in a bowl and add powdered sugar, vanilla essence, oil.
• Mix everything well together.
• Sieve maida into the mixture and mix well.
• Add Eno fruit salt, milk and mix well quickly.
• I have taken 6” tray and a glass bowl that fits perfectly on it.
• You can use steel or aluminium bowl in place of glass bowl.
• You can use store bought mould that is specially designed for doll cake.
• Line up the tray with butter paper and pour half batter into it.
• Line up the base of bowl with cutter paper and pour out the remaining batter into it.
• Tap the tray & bowl really good.
• Give a layer of salt at the base of the cooker and place an empty tin.
• Remove the rubber ring and whistle form the lid and preheat the cooker on medium heat for
about 5-7 minutes.
• Place the baking on the empty pot in the cooker and bake the cake on medium heat for about
• You can follow the same procedure if you want to bake the cake in kadhai.
• You can bake the cake in oven at 180 Deg C for about 30-35 minutes.
• Take heavy whipping cream into a bowl.
• Transfer the bowl in deep freezer for 30 minutes.
• Beat the cream on low speed for about 2-3 minutes.
• Beat on high speed for about 3-4 minutes until it forms stiff peaks.
• Add vanilla essence and mix well. Cream is ready.
• Loosen the edges and flip the cake over into a dish.
• Wrap the base of cake well with plastic paper or cling wrap and transfer it into freeze for at
least 30 minutes.
• Take the cake out, remove the wrap and cut it horizontally into 2 pieces.
• Repeat the same process to cut the dome shape cake into 3 layers.
• Take a card board and paste silver or any colored paper on it.
• Spread a little cream at the center of the card board.
• Place the round base of the cake first.
• Cover each corner of the card board with butter paper so that cream won’t fall on it while
• Spread sugar syrup on the cake.
• Add the chipped cream and spread it evenly.
• Place another layer of cake and sprinkle sugar syrup on it.
• Add cream and spread it evenly.
• Place the base layer of dome cake on it and again sprinkle sugar syrup.
• Add whipped cream and spread it evenly.
• Place second layer of dome shape cake and sprinkle sugar syrup.
• Add whipped cream and spread it evenly.
• Place the final top layer of dome shape cake and sprinkle sugar syrup.
• Coat all sides evenly with whipping cream.
• Transfer the cake into freeze for at least 30 minutes to set.
• Give another layer of whipping cream spread it evenly.
• While smoothing the cream layer after every 3-4 uses of spatula dip it in warm water and wipe
• So that smoothing will be easier and perfect.
• Wrap the lower portion of the doll with plastic sheet or cling wrap.
• Make an insertion at center of the cake with a knife to make a clear opening for inserting doll.
• Insert the doll up to her waist carefully into the opening of the cake.
• Fill up the piping bag with whipping cream.
• You can use any plastic bag in place of piping bag.
• Add a little red food color in the left over cream and mix well to make pink cream.
• Transfer the pink cream into a piping bag.
• Decorate the upper portion of the doll with pick and white whipped cream to make her dress.
• Make a neck lace around the neck of the doll with pink cream.
• Make a few partitions on her dress for decorating it with a tooth pick.
• Cut the end of piping bag a little and decorate one partition with pick cream.
• In this way decorate the doll alternate with white and pick cream.
• Make a small belt around the waist of the doll with pink cream.
• Decorate the doll with colourful sprinkles. This is optional. You can skip it if you want.
• Remove the butter paper that we placed in all four corners before decorating the doll.
• Doll cake is all ready.